Amazon Prime Day will be here Wednesday and if you’re anything like me, you’ve been thinking about how to make the most of this sale. But maybe you fast forward past commercials and haven’t seen the online ads and are wondering, “What’s Prime Day?” Prime Day is an exclusive shopping day on Wednesday, July 15 reserved just for people with an Amazon Prime membership (including the free trial members, invited guests of other members, Prime Fresh members, Amazon Mom and Amazon Student members). Amazon is promising more deals than Black Friday on electronics, video games, toys, movies, patio, lawn/garden, clothing, sports/outdoors, and more.
Below, I’ve put together a list to help you get the best deals on your wish list items!
This post may contain affiliate/sponsored links. Please check out my disclosure page for more information.
- Sign up for your free 30-day trial now! Go ahead and get this step out of the way. Sign up for your free trial and set a reminder in your calendar to evaluate if you want to keep or cancel your Prime membership after 26 days. By doing this, you can be sure you won’t get charged unless you enjoy the service.
Happy Amazon Prime Day July 15 – Exclusive Deals for Prime Members – Start Free 30-Day Trial
- Goshoppingright now. Ok, not really. Go do a little window shopping. Find expensive things…things you wouldn’t normally consider…items you’ve been thinking about for weeks, months, or years and select cart. Sign in and add anything that’s been on your wish list to your cart and then leave the site. That’s right-don’tpurchase anything until Prime Day.Amazonwon’treveal what’s on sale that day, but you can come back on Wednesday and check the items in your cart to see if anything is on sale. If so, buy it! If not, decide if you want it bad enough to buy it without a discount.
- Enter the Prime Living Contest by the 15th for a chance to win $10,000 in Amazon gift cards (who couldn’t use that???) All you have to do is submit a picture of your happiest moment to show what Prime Living means to you. Winners will also get a chance to have their photos included in the FireTV screensaver!
- Before Prime Day, visit the coupon area and add any coupons for items you may purchase. Some coupons may be eligible for use on top of the prime day sale and who doesn’t love extra discounts?
- On Prime Day, check the website at 12:01a to see the first deals offered. Purchase all the items in your cart that are a good deal then go to sleep and dream about the free 2-day shipping you’re getting. When you wake up later Wednesday morning, check the site again for new deals. Amazon will be offering new deals throughout the day as often as every 10 minutes. How awesome is that?! So if you miss out on a deal, no worries…more new deals will be coming all day!
This post may contain affiliate/sponsored links. Please check out my disclosure page for more information. Affiliate, sponsored, and paid links allow me to receive a small commission for purchases made through clicking a link on this page. You still get the same great prices (or even a discount, if specifically mentioned) and I get a small fee for sending the business referrals. All opinions are my own and I would never promote anything I don’t love using!